- The Mortgage Market Review has thrown fresh emphasis on the need for lenders to understand their borrowers’ ability to repay interest-only loans when their terms end.
- The Financial Conduct Authority estimates 80 per cent of interest-only account holders have no valid repayment strategy in place.
- Various interpretations of the Review have concluded this means lenders should proactively contact customers.
- By working collaboratively with our client partners, HML can implement agreed strategies to understand borrowers’ repayment strategies.
Benefits we deliver
- Get specialist support, enabling you to stay focused on your core business
- Work collaboratively with HML to identify potential repayment options for customers without a current strategy
IMPROVED EFFICIENCY AND EFFECTIVENESS
- Be confident your customers are dealing with a Financial Conduct Authority authorised entity with TCF at the heart of its operations.
- Analytical insight to segment your portfolio and devise appropriate, targeted contact strategies
SPEED AND QUALITY OF EXECUTION
- Address the issue early and with the confidence you are partnering with an established mortgage administration expert.
Currently administer nearly 400,000 accounts
Rated by Fitch and S&P for primary and special servicing in the UK and primary servicing in Ireland
Specialist knowledge across all aspects of mortgage administration and arrears management
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Award winning 400+ seat contact centre
Use a blend of people and technology based solutions to deliver an agreed strategy
Contact campaign to gather information on borrowers’ repayment strategies
- Affordability assessments based on pre-agreed criteria
- Field inbound enquiries on your behalf
- Collect voluntary overpayments
- Field agent counselling management
16 May 2013
Good discussion on LinkedIn Interest-Only Mortgages Group about hot topics at the @cmlevents IO conference. What do you want to find out?
14 May 2013
HML's John Grimbaldeston and Martin Berry will be at the @cmlevents Interest-Only Mortgages Conference on May 22nd. Make sure you say hi!